Learnable - Introduction to Bootstrap
English | 1 hr 21 min | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch 94 kbps | 135 Mb
What you'll learn
Arguably the most popular framework for developing Web content today, and for good reason: Bootstrap works reliably and lets you do more, faster. This course will take you through most of the core functionality of the framework with simple, easy-to-follow examples that will get you started on your way.
When you finish this course, you will be able to:
- Set up a new site to use Bootstrap, either locally or from a content delivery network
- Use Bootstrap's typography options to create attractive text, forms and tables
- Use Bootstrap's responsive grid to create flexible designs that scale from the largest to the smallest screens
- Implement common Bootstrap design components, including JuMbotrons, sticky navigation bars and modal popups
- Easily create promotional photo sliders
Who should do this
All students need to get started is a good text editor and a browser.
This course was reviewed for quality assurance by Syed Fazle Rahman.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)