Michiel van den Broek, "Understand Banks & Financial Markets: An Introduction to the International World of Money and Finance"
2015 | ASIN: B014XRV734 | 59 pages | EPUB | 1 MB
How was it possible that the 1929 financial crisis was repeated by the 2008 credit crisis? The outrage and confusion show that our society does not understand what banks do, what happens on financial markets and what is needed to prevent a derailment of the financial sector.
With this E-book you will travel to Planet Finance. You do not need rocket science to get there. Content summary:
* Learn about money types and the role of Central Banks;
* Understand the different bank types and their activities;
* Get an overview of the 3 financial product categories to trade capital, foreign currencies and risk
* Understand financial market products trading: how, why and by whom;
* What happens on a dealing room;
* You will be introduced to types of derivative products and why they are used;
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)